What are your office hours?
Santee Orthodontics is open from 9am – 5pm from Monday – Friday, and closed on the weekends. Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas.
How do I schedule an appointment?
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form.Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Call our office at 619-749-4033
- Email us at info@SanteeOrthodontics.com with your preferred date or day of the week and Email us at info@SanteeOrthodontics.com with your preferred date or day of the week and time range, and our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
How often should I schedule regular check-ups?
The American Dental Association recommends twice-yearly exams and cleanings. Some people may need more frequent check-ups based on their dental needs. After your first exam, we’ll be able to determine the best frequency for your dental health.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- Completed new patient forms (click here to download)
- Insurance card/information
- List of current medications and medical conditions
- X-rays taken in the last 6 months (if available)
What if I need to reschedule?
Please note that patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all visits. We want to meet with both of you to discuss findings and treatments, and to address your questions and concerns.
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that unforeseen situations may arise that are out of our control. If you need to reschedule an appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance.
Insurance / Financial
What payment options do you offer?
Santee Orthodontics offers several payment options:
- Cash, check or credit card at time of service
- Payment plans – For major treatments, we will work with you to develop a payment plan.
- Insurance – For your convenience, we will submit your insurance claims.
Do you require payment at the time of the visit?
If you have insurance through one of our approved providers, only your estimated portion of the fees will be required at the time of service. If you do not have insurance, we will require payment at the time of service or as specified in your payment plan.
Do you offer financing options?
Yes, we offer both short-term, interest-free financing and longer-term financing with low monthly payments. We will be happy to work with you to find the best payment option for you!
If you need additional help, please feel free to call 619-749-4033 or email us info@SanteeOrthodontics.com.
We’re looking forward to meeting you and helping you enjoy a beautiful smile for life!
I needed braces for the 2nd time as an adult and I am so glad I went Dr. Goodman. Everyone compliments me on my teeth, telling me what a “Hollywood smile” I have! I can’t thank Dr. Goodman at Santee Orthodontics enough for giving me my confidence back and this fabulous smile. Getting braces at 27 years old, is not the most ideal, but Dr. Goodman and his team were very helpful and made sure I was making moves in the right direction in a timely manner. So glad I stuck with it. Life-changing! I would highly recommend. Very professional and knowledgeable staff, clean facility, and flexible with my schedule.
– Rochelle K –
I’m grateful to Dr Goodman for my beautiful smile. Throughout my treatment he showed a great deal of professionalism and knowledge of current orthodontic techniques which gave confidence about my decision to get braces. I was also getting a jaw surgery, in addition to braces, and Dr Goodman worked closely with my surgeon to ensure the perfect result. Dr Goodman was always responsive to any questions I had about my treatment and was very patient with me.
– Olya Y-